Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday Things: Happy March!

Looks like I missed a couple of days of blogging, huh?  I promise I have a good excuse! I took the little boys back home to Phoenix for a long weekend trip to see their grandparents.  We had a fabulous time, and it really made me long to move our little family back there.  As happy as we have been in Portland/Vancouver... it just isn't the same as home, you know?  

This week, I have a bunch of wonderful things to share with you, starting with a super-duper cute music video by my favoritest singer in whole world.  Yes, I'm aware that favoritest isn't a word. But it should be, so I'm using it.  Not only is the song absolutely precious, but the video is so. stinkin'. sweet.  And, you know what?  JJ and her husband, Dave filmed this - in their own living room - in 3 days.  That is some seriously talent.  If you have never heard of JJ Heller's music, please take a second to check out her gorgeous songs via spotify, itunes, or youtube.  I hope you love this as much as I do!


Do you have a baby? I do! And he loves to eat. all. the time.  I know that feeding a baby isn't exactly rocket science, but any little gadget that makes mealtime easier is worth a try.  I'm usually on my own with the two boys at dinnertime, and trying to use both hands to feed Charlie makes it nearly impossible to feed myself. And feeding myself is darn important. This handy-dandy little spoon contraption is awesome and lets me do a one-handed feeding. Yippee! I get to eat my own dinner before it is totally lukewarm. Win-win!

And these? Even stay-at-home moms need cute shoes, right?  Even if they run the risk of getting covered in spit-up and baby food...










Source: fabsugar.com via Laura on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment